We may gather and process the following data given by you:
- Data, for example, your name, email and postal location, sex, phone number and country that you give by filling the form on the Site, including that you register as a User of the Site, take a subscription to the newsletter, submit or upload any material through the Site, or request any data.
- The details of your username and password regarding the account sign-in procedure.
- Restricted access to your Facebook profile if you decide to sign in through the Facebook login process.
- Details of any transactions or requests made by you through the website.
- Communications that are sent from you to us, for instance to report an issue or to submit inquiries, concerns, or remarks with respect to the Site or its content.
- Data that you post to the Site as comments as well as your contribution to discussions.
- Browser and OS details as well as IP address.
Usage of Personal Information
We will utilize the individual data you give to:
- Carry out the identification when you sign into the account.
- Allow us to offer you with the services we can give.
- Send you information that we think may be useful to you or which you have asked from us.
- Show you projects when you use the Site, which could be of interest to you.
- Administer your account with us.
- Allow us to reach you with respect to any question you make through the Site.
- Analyse the usage of the Site and the individuals visiting to improve our services and content.
- Use for different purposes that we may reveal to you when we demand your data.
- We may reveal data in the total to third parties associating with client behaviour regarding genuine or planned business association with those outsiders, for example, investors, advertisers, content distributors.
Using the details of credit/debit card
The debit and credit card details that you provide while making a contribution on the website experiences the Safe and secure exchange process gave by our instalment entryway accomplices, which just include the most confided in payment portals. Moreover, you will likewise be taken through a 3D Secure Verification, for example, "Checked by Visa" or "Master Card 3D Secure" password ensured procedure to forestall any abuse of your debit/credit cards.
Your credit/debit card details such as Card numbers, passwords, CVV numbers etc are not disclosed to the Company or the Site or the campaigner. They remain securely with the ensured payment gateway.
Usage of your social media log in details
The company or the website just uses Facebook logins with the end goal of fast registrations towards making a User profile on Chip In Faith. Facebook logins enables the Site to gain access to a User's Facebook profile and import information, for example, profile picture and email address to produce the record and also show the User's profile picture in the event that the User makes a contribution to a campaign. The Site or the Company doesn't distribute anything on a User's Facebook profile without the due consents allowed by the User. The Site additionally gains admittance to the User's companion's rundown, simply after the User gives the consent to gain admittance to this rundown. Chip In Faith takes most extreme consideration in not trespassing a User's privacy of their social profile on Facebook without due consents.
The Site enables a supporter of make a "anonymous" contribution to a campaign, significantly in the wake of enlisting through email or the Facebook login. By deciding to be mysterious, the Site doesn't give out the name or picture of the contributor on a campaigns giver segment and furthermore doesn't give the donor's name to the campaigner, aside from the telephone number and charging/shipping addresses with the end goal of rewards delivery. In any case, if the donor doesn't decide to be unknown, Chip In Faith has the option to utilize the data for promotion purposes either on the Site itself or in the media.
The amount of contribution of a donor is never mentioned individually on the page of the campaign to maintain protection. The sum likewise gets added to the aggregate sum brought up in a campaign.
The Site has links to content on different sites. We are not liable for the privacy policies or content of any sites whose links show up on the Site or those which connect to the Site.
The Company possesses the right, at its sole discretion, to replace or modify this Policy by posting the refreshed form on the Site. It is your duty to check this Policy occasionally for changes. Your proceeded usage of the Service following the presenting of any changes on this Policy establishes your acknowledgment of those changes.